Our team will meet with the individual and other professionals/family to assess how the service will best meet the unique needs of that person. We look at the individual’s personal circumstances and the level of assistance that is likely to be required.We offer different levels of service bespoke to the needs of the individual, which can include :
- Application and management of Mobility vehicles
- Support to purchase of one off items such as a new Television, clothes etc.
- We can help & support individuals source and set up regular services i.e. newspaper delivery, taxi service, window cleaner etc.
- Provide a Trained “Appropriate Adult Service”
- Purchasing shopping cards to facilitate shopping for carers – removing the need for cash handling
- Sourcing staff/carer for a day trip or to accompany someone on holiday
- Helping plan holidays with facilities to meet the needs of the individual.
- Support finding and accessing alternative accommodation
- We are also able to offer short term help if the individual is in hospital or recovering from illness.