“Our role is to support and not control, so it is vital that individuals and their families are properly informed about the specifics of the services provided.”
Our aim is to simply fit in as part of the wider care team, to compliment the services that are already in place. Appointree offer a range of different services, each bespoke to the needs of the individual, these include:
- Caretaker – appointee services for individuals in hospital or residential care
Homemaker – appointee services for customers in supported living
- Money Minder – Appointee and financial management services for vulnerable individuals.
Money Box – Appointee, financial management and debt advice services for vulnerable customers.
- STS – Short term support service offers appointee and/or financial management for individuals with short term needs.
Mobility Matters – management and monitoring of mobility vehicles.
- Direct Payments – Management and monitoring of the individual budget.
- Appropriate Adult Services – To attend Police station or other formal hearing to support the detained person to ensure they know what is happening to them